Design & Maintenance
Green Fortune is a landscape design and environmental engineering company founded in 2004 in Stockholm, Sweden. Our expertise in vertical greening makes use of real, healthy plants to bring vibrant nature and clean air to urban environments. Plantwalls, plantwires and tubegardens run on automatic, resource-efficient systems.
Green Fortune maintains hundreds of plantwalls and green projects that were designed and built for our clients across 16 countries.
In China, our clients include Alibaba, ICBC, Shui On Land, SOHO, Volvo, Rhodia, Citrix, Landor, Swedish representatives bodies, and the Central Government in Beijing. Projects range from green solutions for creative design offices, to the world’s largest interior plant wall installation for ICBC. We constantly strive to develop innovative ways to better integrate green plants into modern urban life.
Green Fortune is looking for an intern to support the design of its new green projects and the maintenance of current plantwalls, and to help improve its garden resources.
Responsibilities will include:
– Assist design team with conception and drawing of new plantwall projects; propose new ideas and implement
– Support construction of new plantwalls in Shanghai and the rest of China
– Take responsibility for the maintenance of the more complex plantwalls
– Help the set-up of an independent plant nursery in the suburbs of Shanghai
– Manage the nursery to produce valuable and healthy green indoor plants
– Follow up on any plant-related issues and support quality improvement efforts
– Good English. Knowledge of Chinese/China preferred
– Expertise in landscape design or horticulture
– Keen to develop technical and customer service experience in a successful, multicultural small business environment
– Passionate about green urban solutions, diverse plantlife and plant care
– Open-minded, responsible, quality-focused
– Enjoy working both within a team and independently
– Start date: Flexible. Time commitment: at least 30-40 hours/week, for around 6 months (minimum 3 months).
– Compensation: 120 RMB/day
– End-of-assignment bonus will be granted based on intern’s dedication and performance
– Office location: China, Shanghai, Changle Road near Fumin Lu (Metro station: Changshu Lu or Jing An Si or Shanxi Nan Lu)
Please send your CV and an introduction email stating your qualifications and availability to email@example.com